From Gerald R. Lucas
Student Learning Outcomes
Students of any ENGL 2000-level literature survey (ENGL 2111, 2112, 2121, 2122, 2131, 2132, 2141 or 2142) will:
- interpret and critically analyze texts (MGA General Education Learning Goal C),
- communicate effectively, in a professional manner, in discussing or writing about works of literature in the given area/time period,
- acquire knowledge of genres, literary and historical periods, and at least implicitly, basic approaches to literary theory,
- engage in effective library research processes,
- appreciate how literary works reflect the aesthetic qualities and cultural values inherent in literary works.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Lit SLOs/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.