Welcome! Everything you need to get started this semester will be linked off of this page and under the tabs above. To get back here at any time, use the “For Students” menu in the bar at the top of the page. If you need to contact me, then select “Contact Me” in the “About” menu. Do not use D2L email as I do not use that system.
- 2019-09-17: Added audio feedback for L3 for HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460. See below images on the right.
- 2019-09-12: Students in NMAC 4460 received the incorrect progress reports on Tuesday. I have sent new ones out today, so hopefully the problem is remedied. Sorry for the glitch.
- 2019-09-10: Added audio feedback for L1 and L2 for HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460. See below images on the right.
- 2019-09-03: HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460 students should have moved their journals to the student server by this point. You have had over a week to do so. You should be writing and practicing on the wiki regularly.
- 2019-08-26: HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460 students must move their journals from Wikipedia to the new Students server as soon as possible.
- 2019-08-25: For NMAC 4460 and HUMN 4472: some of your journals have been deleted on Wikipedia. I am trying to work this out, but be sure you have backups. I'll let you know what we need to do soon. Thanks for your patience and continue to complete your work.
- 2019-08-14: Correct WikiEdu passwords have been added to Lesson 1 for HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460. If you had difficulty with these, please try again and accept my apologies.
- 2019-08-13: Audio introductions added to HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460. Made some syllabi tweaks.
- 2019-08-12: Fall semester syllabi are finished and ready to go.
- 2019-07-25: Summer term grades have been submitted. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
- 2019-07-15: Added audio feedback for NMAC 3108’s penultimate week. Sent progress reports.
- 2019-07-02: Made a link for student feedback at the bottom of these pages to my Wikipedia Talk page.
- 2019-07-01: I posted a new audio response and feedback for NMAC 3108. Be sure to check it out.