From Gerald R. Lucas
- To develop and enhance the students’ critical and analytical ability to read and understand various short-form science fiction texts and their contexts and significance through and variety of pedagogical strategies.
- To develop and enhance the students’ ability to think critically and creatively and to write and to speak effectively about the arts and culture.
Course Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
- Students will assimilate, analyze and present thoughts and opinions in oral forms.
- Students will demonstrate the abilities to analyze, or interpret evidence or arguments, in order to formulate and support new arguments or solve problems.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between cultural texts and society.
|Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.|
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.