Gerald R. Lucas/CV
From Gerald R. Lucas
This is the hypertextual curriculum vita for Gerald R. Lucas. Use the tabs above to navigate.
This document is meant to be used on the screen. It is both an expanded and hypertextual cv designed as an index for my portfolio. Links further detail each entry with pages from this and other sites.
- Diversity Statement (2022)
- Teaching Statement (2022)
- Research Plan (2022)
- Letter for Graduate Coordinator (July 2022)
- Advertisements for Myself (2021) — a narrative for my post-tenure review
- Letter of Intent to Apply for Promotion to Full Professor (2014)
- Reflections on My Contributions as CIT/NMAC Coordinator (2012)
Please do not use the D2L email system to contact me. I do not receive this email and you will not get a reply.