From Gerald R. Lucas
- 2019-10-16: The schedule for HUMN 1011 has been updated to reflect the changes we made this week.
- 2019-10-07: Due to renovations of the MGA suite, my office is now CoAS-214 through the end of the semester.
- 2019-10-03: HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460 students, did you sign up for a Wikipedia help session?
- 2019-09-26: Should we have a face-to-face session for HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460? Take the poll.
- 2019-09-17: Added audio feedback for L3 for HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460. See below images on the right.
- 2019-09-12: Students in NMAC 4460 received the incorrect progress reports on Tuesday. I have sent new ones out today, so hopefully the problem is remedied. Sorry for the glitch.
- 2019-09-10: Added audio feedback for L1 and L2 for HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460. See below images on the right.
- 2019-09-03: HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460 students should have moved their journals to the student server by this point. You have had over a week to do so. You should be writing and practicing on the wiki regularly.
- 2019-08-26: HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460 students must move their journals from Wikipedia to the new Students server as soon as possible.
- 2019-08-25: For NMAC 4460 and HUMN 4472: some of your journals have been deleted on Wikipedia. I am trying to work this out, but be sure you have backups. I'll let you know what we need to do soon. Thanks for your patience and continue to complete your work.
- 2019-08-14: Correct WikiEdu passwords have been added to Lesson 1 for HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460. If you had difficulty with these, please try again and accept my apologies.
- 2019-08-13: Audio introductions added to HUMN 4472 and NMAC 4460. Made some syllabi tweaks.
- 2019-08-12: Fall semester syllabi are finished and ready to go.
- 2019-07-25: Summer term grades have been submitted. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
- 2019-07-15: Added audio feedback for NMAC 3108’s penultimate week. Sent progress reports.
- 2019-07-02: Made a link for student feedback at the bottom of these pages to my Wikipedia Talk page.
- 2019-07-01: I posted a new audio response and feedback for NMAC 3108. Be sure to check it out.